Keep It Up
After months of restrictions and regulations to prevent the spread of COVID Arapahoe County residents were starting to feel the fatigue. Their hands were raw from washing and they missed their families even as COVID cases began to surge once again.
Amélie knew that the residents of Arapahoe County were aware of the measures they could take to prevent the spread of COVID, they just needed a little extra encouragement. Enter, the Keep It Up campaign encouraging residents to keep up their COVID safety measures to keep cases down.
The campaign is ongoing, but in addition to tripling the campaign’s exposure through being adopted by both Douglas County and Tri-County Health, here are the results to-date:
- Reached over half of all Arapahoe County households through digital channels in a 6 week campaign
- Amassed 6.1 million impressions through out of home placements
- Reached nearly two-thirds of all Arapahoe County residents available via social channels
- 11.7K users clicked-through to the Arapahoe County COVID-19 landing page after seeing Keep It Up creative
- Generated over 124.8K engagements, averaging a 28.5% engagement rate