Amélie Company creates awareness through work that is provocative and impossible to ignore. The result is a world that gives a damn about a better tomorrow.
Sr Account Manager / Hybrid Remote
Experience: 4-6 years of account and project management experience in an advertising agency environment. Works closely with the Account Supervisor on your assigned accounts. This position reports to the Account Supervisor.
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and help sell an effective presentation
- Broad industry knowledge and a passion for advertising
- Superior project management skills, detail-oriented, pride of ownership, accountable, team player, organized, and a strategic-thinker
- Ability to collaborate across account, creative, PR and media departments
- Eagerness to learn the overall strategy of the client’s business as well as understand the overall marketing mix
- Ability to review, comprehend and share feedback to a group
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as needed and with little notice
- Manage day-to-day activities and communication with clients.
- Manage client projects from proposals through invoicing, including assisting in writing creative briefs, coordinating creative reviews, writing change orders, and stewarding campaigns throughout the process to ensure they are on-time, on-budget and on-strategy.
- Assist in the development of advertising campaigns including broadcast, print, online and non-traditional mediums.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of all produced materials.
- Organize and execute brainstorms, market research and focus groups.
- Coordinate with Traffic, Production Manager, TV producers, web developers, printers and other outside vendors as projects dictate.
- Present campaign plans and proposals to Account Supervisor and/or Client for review/approval.
- Provide updates of Client activity to Supervisor, Director, Creative team and/or Project Manager. Provides updates to Client as requested by Supervisor.
- Identify and present problems to Supervisor along with possible solutions.
- Own the billing process. Update monthly profitability results per project.
- Familiarity with media plans and the media planning process.
- Time management using agency software program.
- Support other client business and projects on occasion as needed to help team members
- Minimal office/administrative duties such as filing, archiving.
Not required, but a huge plus:
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or similar.
$60,000 – $75,000 annual salary based on experience. Benefits include 20 days PTO, Bonus Incentive Program, Annual Wellness stipend, 401K/Roth match, health insurance benefits, paid holidays + office closure from Dec 24 – Jan 1, flexible hybrid work model and more.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. 06.22