Reports to the writer/senior writer/associate creative director/creative director.
We’re looking for a storyteller.
Are you a junior copywriter hungry to do badass work for goodass causes? Then we want you to be a part of our Famélie. As a junior copywriter, you’ll turn strategic briefs into creative work that draws in any audience. Working in the Creative Department, the junior copywriter is a professional communicator capable of devising imaginative solutions for all clients. You work well alongside art directors, designers and other copywriters to make concepts for all forms of media.
You have a proven ability to generate awesome copy for any assignment or client and can adapt to any voice or tone. You know social – everything from Facebook to Tik Tok – and love making good digital work.
As one of us, you strive to live our values inside and outside the agency. You’re humble, creative, responsive and believe in quality.
1-3 years of experience writing beautiful things
We are a Denver-based agency, home-based in the Rino Art District downtown. The ideal candidate lives or is going to live in our beautiful city!
Specs & Requirements
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of our clients’ online branding and advertising initiatives
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, and creative execution based on the creative brief
- Partner with designers, art directors to concept ideas based off of creative briefs
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A keen knowledge of Grammar and Spelling.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- Able to write headlines to long-copy.
- Good understanding of social advertising and writing for platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- Demonstrate extraordinary communication skills and a meticulous eye for detail.