Amélie Company, a Denver-based ad agency that specializes in cause-based initiatives, is looking for a Designer who can bring a wide array of styles to projects. The ideal candidate has expertise in graphic design, illustration, production design and possesses the tools to apply that expertise across all media. The Designer is responsible for creating stunning visuals for print, digital/mobile/social media, video and environmental applications. The Designer works closely with the Creative Director, Account Management, Art Directors, Copywriters, Motion Designer and Web Developer to translate marketing and brand strategies into beautiful work that produces results for our clients. This position reports to the Creative Director.
- Provide designs (traditional and/or digital) from approved art direction to completion.
- Work with Art Director/Copywriter teams to concept and complete assigned branding/identity, print, digital and environmental projects and campaigns.
- Design inspirational and cohesive creative across all mediums on assigned projects.
- Execute creative assets that create success for assigned clients and projects.
- Help set the creative tone for assigned clients, campaigns and projects.
- Create beautiful and cohesive deck design for RFPs, pitches and (when necessary) client presentations
- Work with the Studio/Production Artist to ensure quality and craftsmanship in the final product (meaning files are well-organized for production hand-off).
- Highly discerning, with a keen eye for detail.
- Have skill in designing in a variety of styles
- Must be able to take direction, and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Continual and ongoing mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Must show experience in the digital/mobile/social media.
- Design files must be well-organized for other team members easy use
- Minimum 1-3 years experience, advertising agency setting preferred.
- College degree, (bachelor’s or equivalent) in a field related to design/advertising.
- Fluent in Mac OS operating system
- Top-level portfolio that has produced proven results for clients.
- Audio/Video production skills are a plus.
- Illustration skills are a plus.
- Competency in procreate is a plus
$50,000 – $65,000 annual salary based on experience. Benefits include 20 days PTO, forever Fridays, bonus incentive program, annual wellness stipend, 401K/Roth match, health insurance benefits, paid holidays + office closure from Dec 24 – Jan 1, remote with in-person office option and more.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.