Experience: 1-3 years of account and project management experience in an advertising agency environment. You will work closely with the Account Supervisor and/or Senior Account Manager on your assigned accounts.
Reports to the Sr AM / Account Supervisor
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and help sell an effective presentation
- Broad industry knowledge and a passion for advertising
- Superior project management skills, detail-oriented, pride of ownership, accountable, team player, organized, and a strategic-thinker
- Ability to collaborate across account, creative, social media, PR and media departments
- Eagerness to learn the overall strategy of the client’s business as well as understand the overall marketing mix
- Ability to review, comprehend and share feedback to a group
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as needed and with little notice
- Accountable for on-time delivery of projects through collaboration with internal agency teams from inception through completion
- Manage day-to-day activities with clients
- Manage client projects from proposals through invoicing, including assisting in writing creative briefs, coordinating creative reviews, writing change orders, and stewarding campaigns throughout the process to ensure they are on-time, on-budget and on-strategy
- Assist in the development of advertising campaigns including broadcast, print, digital, social and non-traditional mediums
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of all produced materials
- Organize and execute brainstorms, market research and focus groups
- Coordinate with Project Manager, TV producers, web developers, printers and other outside vendors as projects dictate
- Present campaign plans and proposals to Account Supervisor and/or Client for review/approval
- Provide updates of Client activity to Supervisor, Director, Creative team and/or Project Manager. Provides updates to Client as requested by Supervisor
- Identify and present problems to Supervisor along with possible solutions
- Own the billing process. Update monthly profitability results per project
- Familiarity with media plans and the media planning process, management of analytics reporting and ensuring readiness for client review
- Time management using agency software program.
- Fill-in as AE for other clients and projects on occasion, including RFPs.
- Minimal office/administrative duties such as filing, archiving.
Not required, but a huge plus:
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or similar.
$45,000 – $55,000 annual salary based on experience. Benefits include 20 days PTO, 401K/Roth match, health insurance benefits, paid holidays + office closure from Dec 24 – Jan 1, flexible hybrid work model and more.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.