Amélie Company creates awareness through work that is provocative and impossible to ignore. The result is a world that gives a damn about a better tomorrow.
Account Coordinator / Hybrid Remote
Experience: 0-1 year of account and/or project management experience in an advertising agency environment or related studies or interest in the advertising business. You will work closely with the Account Supervisor and/or Senior Account Manager on your assigned accounts.
Reports to the Sr AM / Account Supervisor
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and help sell an effective presentation
- Interest in and desire to learn about the advertising industry
- Detail-oriented, pride of ownership, accountable, team player, organized, and a strategic-thinker
- Ability to collaborate and ensure communication amongst the various agency and media departments
- Eagerness to learn the overall strategy of the client’s business
- Ability to review, comprehend and share feedback to a group
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as needed and with little notice
- Work with account and creative leads to help navigate on-time delivery of projects through collaboration from inception through completion
- Help manage day-to-day activities with clients
- Learn how to manage client projects from proposals through invoicing, including assisting in writing creative briefs, coordinating creative reviews, writing change orders, and stewarding campaigns throughout the process to ensure they are on-time, on-budget and on-strategy
- Assist in the development of advertising campaigns including broadcast, print, digital, social and non-traditional mediums
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of all produced materials
- Coordinate with Project Manager, TV producers, web developers, printers and other outside vendors as projects dictate
- Present campaign plans and proposals to Account Supervisor and/or Client for review/approval
- Identify and present problems to Supervisor along with possible solutions
- Learn how to manage and own the billing process.
- Learn how to understand media plans and the media planning process, management of analytics reporting and ensuring readiness for client review
- Time management using agency software program.
- Minimal office/administrative duties such as filing, archiving.
Not required, but a huge plus:
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or similar.
$40,000 – $45,000 annual salary based on experience. Benefits include 20 days PTO, Bonus Incentive program, Annual Wellness stipend, 401K/Roth match, health insurance benefits, paid holidays + office closure from Dec 24 – Jan 1, flexible hybrid work model and more.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.