Jr. Production Designer
The JR. PRODUCTION DESIGNER, under the direction of the production department, finalizes approved design files for digital and/or print release. The Jr. PRODUCTION DESIGNER works in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic, energetic team that has high standards and expectations.
The JR. PRODUCTION DESIGNER produces all final artwork according to the Production Designer, Art Director, and/or Producer’s specifications. This role takes direction well and works closely with the Production Designer on the best way to achieve the approved concept via multiple graphic design programs – such as; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustration.
This role is accountable for all production deadlines set by the Traffic Coordinator, and communicates any deadline concerns in a timely manner. The JR. PRODUCTION DESIGNER has a good eye for detail and an understanding of color theory. They assist the Production Designer and/or creative department with layout, design and retouching of both print and digital executions.
- Produces all artwork files according to the Production Designer, Art Director, Designer and/or Producer’s digital or print ready specifications.
- Takes direction and works with the Production Designer on the best way to achieve the approved concept via graphic design programs such as; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustration.
- Accountable for all production deadlines set by Traffic Coordinator.
- Reviews all work for errors/omissions in conjunction with creative department and particular client brand standards.
- Maintains and expands working knowledge of appropriate software and peripherals.
- Assists Production Designer and/or creative department with layout, design and retouching of assets for both print and digital executions. Understanding of color theory.
- Prepares and collect jobs, and sends files to Traffic Manager.
- Assists in the creation of presentation materials.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the graphic arts field, preferably in advertising agencies, with similar responsibilities.
- Degree in the art and/or design field, or equivalent.
- Experience working w/ Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- MS Word, Excel and Keynote experience a plus.
Amélie Company offers competitive salary, benefits and an exceptional work environment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org