Agency Business Specialist
The AGENCY BUSINESS SPECIALIST provides assistance to the Director of Operations in the day-to-day management of the agency’s office. This resourceful individual will help keep our office, financial systems, various processes and team running effectively and efficiently. Duties include performing a variety of accounting functions and clerical tasks, managing our company’s general administrative activities, and providing support to managers and employees as necessary. The agency business specialist will effectively communicate via phone and email, ensuring all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered in a timely manner.
We are growing! The right candidate will have tons of opportunity to gain additional responsibilities and exposure to our agency as he/she identifies areas of personal growth.
Reports to the Director of Operations
- Manage bookkeeping entries in agency’s QuickBooks, prepares financial documents and makes bank deposits as needed.
- Works with the bookkeeper to reconcile all agency credit cards
- Assist in the new hire process by coordinating with candidates and scheduling interviews as directed, coordinates new staff onboarding
- Coordinate insurance needs and policies for the agency
- Coordinate agency outings / events and caters internal and client meetings
- Maintains office supplies and storage organization
- Ensures maintenance of clean, healthy office environment for all personnel, and maintains an attractive office appearance for visitors and clients
- Coordinate maintenance and parking needs with landlord
- Shipping packages and scheduling couriers
- Manage semi-annual recycling of electronics
- Maintains inventory list of company assets
- Review and monitor employee’s timesheets on a weekly basis, and follow up accordingly
- Performs general reception duties, opens and sorts mail; delivers all communications to appropriate staff
- Assists and supports other departments as needed in completing miscellaneous tasks
- Some college; 2 or 4-year college degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- General understanding of basic accounting and knowledge of QuickBooks
- Positive attitude, sense of maturity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.